Tuesday, October 18, 2005

LEGO and DUPLO Links


Now i had put 154 lego and dupo links, go through some lego collections links and sorted out broken links or news which is many years old. So in this moment they are working links.
I had put in all duplo things of my interest I found on the internet.

I put everything in a link collections with tags on del.icio.us/klasbricks
I had put help and index in my webpages in www.geocities.com/klasbricks/lego_duplo_links.html

ratings is done
del.icio.us/klasbricks/amazing Here is the my absolute favorites pages on Interent
del.icio.us/klasbricks/coolThere are many cool LEGO websites
del.icio.us/klasbricks/topTop resourses for LEGO community.

Main group is
del.icio.us/klasbricks/duplo
del.icio.us/klasbricks/blog
del.icio.us/klasbricks/event
del.icio.us/klasbricks/art
del.icio.us/klasbricks/links
I have a own rating system for what i felt for that site in that moment i tag it
from kb1 to kb5 which 5 is best for that is so in sweden.
In del.icio.us this thing can be combine
del.icio.us/klasbricks/cool+duplo
del.icio.us/klasbricks/train+kb5



<< Home

Web site counter